You can submit your film to the 2018 festival via one of three ways:
Submit online through Withoutabox or FilmFreeway:
or submit via mail to:
Short. Sweet. Film Fest.
11459 Mayfield Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
SUBMISSION DATES and FEES
September 30th, 2017 ($35 Online or Mail Submission Fee, $30 via WAB Discount Pack)
October 31st, 2017 ($40 Online or Mail Submission Fee, $35 via WAB Discount Pack)
November 30th, 2017 ($45 Online or Mail Submission Fee, $40 via WAB Discount Pack)
WAB Extended Deadline
December 31st, 2017 ($60 Online or Mail Submission Fee, $45 via WAB Discount Pack)
Please mail check and digital copy of film to above address. Checks should be made out to the festival director: Michael Suglio
- Productions made after January 1st, 2010 may be submitted.
- Do not submit works in progress.
- Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
- All films must be submitted on a USB flash drive in ‘.mov’ or ‘.mp4’ formats.
- All films submitted must be available in ‘.mov’ or ‘.mp4’ format for presentation.
- A majority of films in digital video formats will be transferred temporarily onto a hard drive system for presentation.
- All entries must be postmarked by Sunday, December 31st, 2017. (Early submission discounts apply until September 30th – see fee schedule.)
- A completed entry form must accompany each entry.
- All entries must be sent to the Short. Sweet. Film Fest prepaid and, for your own protection, should be insured.
- Flash drives submitted will NOT be returned.
- Films selected for the Short. Sweet. Film Fest will be announced no later than Friday, January 19th, 2018.
- Prints or videos for presentation must arrive no later than Thursday, February 1st, 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By agreeing to these terms, you warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to the regulations of the Short. Sweet. Film Fest and that, to the best of your knowledge, the information that you have supplied is correct.
Short. Sweet. Film Fest prefers online entries submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving, paperless submission to film festivals around the world. Withoutabox’s internet-only submission platform features online applications via one master entry form, online fee payments, press kits, and the option to use Secure Online Screeners, an economical, eco-friendly, and secure alternative to traditional hard-copy DVD submissions. Fill out one master entry form and take advantage of quick entry, extended deadlines, and powerful submission management tools. There’s no extra cost to you, and by submitting, you’ll join Withoutabox’s global filmmaker community and stay in the loop about international exhibition opportunities. Click to submit your film today!