How to Submit
Submission Dates and Fees
September 30th, 2022 ($40 Film Freeway Submission Fee, $30 via Gold Film Freeway Members)
October 31st, 2022 ($45 Film Freeway Submission Fee, $34 via Gold Film Freeway Members)
November 30th, 2022 ($50 Film Freeway Submission Fee, $37.50 via Gold Film Freeway Members)
December 31st, 2022 ($60 Film Freeway Submission Fee, $45 via Gold Film Freeway Members)
- Productions made after January 1, 2017 may be submitted.
- Do not submit works in progress.
- Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
- All films submitted must be available in .mov format for presentation. No exceptions.
- A majority of films in digital video formats will be transferred temporarily onto a hard drive system for presentation.
- Filmmakers are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to send films with closed captioning if selected as they will be featured in additional programming and prominently displayed within the online festival.
- All entries must be postmarked by Saturday, December 31st, 2022. (Early submission discounts apply until September 30th – see fee schedule.)
- Flash or Memory sticks submitted will NOT be returned.
- Films selected for the Short. Sweet. Film Fest. will be announced no later than Friday, January 20th, 2023.
- Prints or videos for presentation must arrive no later than Wednesday, February 1st, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these terms, you warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to the regulations of the Short. Sweet. Film Fest. and that, to the best of your knowledge, the information that you have supplied is correct.
In the event of a need to move the festival online for health and safety concerns, all selected films will screen online on our website, which will require a password protected secure login to view them.